Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Level 2 at school

                               I was walk at school and i saw Mrs Niua, Mr Burt. there were there because there                                    wanted to say hello and good morning.and i walk to class and put my lunch box                                       and put my water on the table. I was doing some work I was smiling because it is                                    good to be back to school in level 2. I was happy because we finish early. And I                                   was done was my schoolwork and we had to eat morning tea. i went to play                                             outside  but don't forget use hand sanitiser before you play. so the bell ring that                                        mean we have to go back to class.                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.